At The Productivity Pro, Inc., we average 100 emails a year asking, “When is Laura going to be presenting a seminar in my city?” On November 2, 2016, Laura Stack is presenting a half-day intensive open-enrollment workshop in Parker, CO, so here’s your chance to hear her latest thinking—even if you have to fly to Denver for the event! It will be another couple years before this opportunity is available again.
DATE: Wednesday, November 2, 2016
TIME: Registration at 8:30 AM and Seminar from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
LOCATION: The PACE Center, 20000 Pikes Peak Ave., Parker, CO 80138
INVESTMENT: $199 (includes detailed workbook). Coffee will be served.
SEMINAR: Workflow Mastery: Organize Your Time, Tasks, and Inbox with Laura Stack, The Productivity Pro
DESCRIPTION: Laura’s method is bulletproof. Nothing falls through the cracks. Deadlines aren’t missed. Pending items are always resolved. Loops are closed. There is no re-reading, re-thinking, re-processing. Inboxes are empty, and multiple to-do lists are integrated into a single, consolidated system. You’ll sleep well at night, knowing that everything is under control, and you’re on top of everything. Your life will never be the same. Even “power users” are wide-eyed at the end of this session. AND as a bonus, Laura injects plenty of humor to make it fun. NOTE: Laura will be demonstrating her methods using MICROSOFT OUTLOOK.
- Process your email quickly and track pending items, tasks owed by others, and “waiting for” information.
- Get your text, emails, Facebook messages, ideas, to-do lists, sticky notes, and meeting notes all into one place.
- Combine multiple to-do lists into one central, consolidated list, where you can make the best choice in the moment on the best use of your time.
- Create an organized time management system to help you capture, organize, reference, and execute your highest priorities.
- Keep track of your action items and don’t let anything fall through the cracks.
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly planning periods to stay on top of projects and tasks coming down the pike.
BIO: Laura Stack, MBA, CSP, CPAE is an award-winning keynote speaker, bestselling author, and noted authority on personal productivity and performance. She is the president of The Productivity Pro, Inc., a company founded in 1992, dedicated to helping leaders increase workplace performance in high-stress environments. Stack has authored seven books translated into 20 foreign languages. She is a past president of the National Speakers Association and was inducted into its exclusive Speaker Hall of Fame (with fewer than 175 members worldwide). Stack’s clients include Cisco Systems, Wal-Mart, and Bank of America, and she has been featured on the CBS Early Show, CNN, and the New York Times.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!
For more information, please call 303-471-7401 or email Christine Page, our awesome business manager at The Productivity Pro, Inc.
Click here to download a PDF flyer to share! Laura Stack public seminar at PACE Center November 2 2016!