“Laura is an incredible speaker who takes practical information to improve productivity and efficiency and makes it interesting and fun! She has a great sense of humor and completely engaged our corporate and sales team. Laura motivated everyone to take steps to make their lives more productive and efficient. I, personally, have had great success implementing her ideas, tips, and tricks, and it is paying off with less time wasted and more peace of mind. Thank you Laura! It was a pleasure having you speak!”
– Molly Johnson, Vice President – Domestic Sales Episciences, Inc.
No One Knows Better Than Laura Stack How Productivity Impacts Your Bottom Line
Why Book Laura?
Funny, engaging, and full of real life strategies that work, Laura will change mindsets and attitudes so your team can maximize productivity, strengthen performance, and get the job done right. Her presentations help audiences improve output, increase speed in execution, and save time in the office. Laura is a high-energy, high-content speaker, who educates, entertains, and motivates professionals to deliver bottom-line results.
With Laura, you’ll get:
- Peak performance skill building
- High-insight content
- Incredibly contagious energy
- Customized content that hits home
- Greater team productivity and efficiency
- Bottom-line results
- Platform Skills: Speaker Hall of Fame Inductee (fewer than 200 worldwide), Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), and over 1,000 presentations to Fortune 1,000 companies and associations
- Media Credibility: Noted authority featured nationally on the CBS Early Show, CNN, NPR, Bloomberg, the New York Times, USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur, and Forbes magazine
- Published Author: Laura is the bestselling author of seven books published by Random House, Wiley, and Berrett-Koehler, with 20 foreign editions
- Featured Columnist: Writer for the American Business Journal, Huffington Post, LinkedIn, Salesforce, Time Management, and Productive magazines
- 3rd Party Influencer: Spokesperson for Fellowes, Microsoft, 3M, Skillsoft, Office Depot, Day-Timer, and Xerox
- Highly Educated: MBA, University of Colorado (focus on Organizational Behavior); B.S. Business Administration, University of Colorado
- Association Leader: 2011-2012 President, National Speakers Association; board member for ten years
- Married and Mother of Three
Laura’s Client Commitment
IN PREPARATION, I WILL:
- Know what your organization does and why it does it.
- Have a specific plan to accomplish your goals for my presentation.
- Know the theme of your meeting and relate my presentation to it.
- Notify you in advance of my travel itinerary and always arrive the day before. I never take the last flight out.
ON-SITE, I WILL:
- Notify you when I arrive onsite, so you can rest easy.
- Retire early the night before my speech.
- Be in the meeting room for a sound check one hour before I speak.
- Coordinate with the AV crew to make sure my presentation will be seamless.
- Be dressed appropriately, always one step more business-like than the audience.
DURING MY PRESENTATION, I WILL:
- Never use off-color language or material.
- Interact with the audience and involve them as appropriate.
- Present well-researched, expert information on my topic.
- Relate my points to your organization and people.
- Use appropriate PowerPoint slides to enhance the look, feel, and impact of my speech.
- Never abuse my assignment by turning my speech into a sales pitch.
- Stick to my time frame and adjust if you need me to.
AFTER MY PRESENTATION, I WILL:
- Stay around after my speech to answer questions or sign books.
- Depart with minimal effort to you.
- Suggest strategies to continue the impact of my message during follow-up.
- Never disclose any sensitive information about your organization.
“Laura provided real world situations and practical, simple solutions which provided all attendees with take a way’s that they could immediately implement in their work or personal lives to help get better control of their time and priorities. I highly recommend Laura as a speaker on any of the variety of topics she offers. She and her team are extremely responsive, helpful and work to make each event tailored completely to help you meet the needs and goals of your meeting. Laura’s entertaining and straightforward approach is so refreshing and we will definitely be inviting her back again in the near future to speak to our membership!”
– Valerie Van Dyke, Global Business Manager, HRG North America