Do you find yourself continually racing against time? Do you feel that you have so much to do that it’s difficult to get anything done? Managing time effectively is the key to managing your individual performance. Time management is much more complicated than making a list and checking things off. Learn how to set priorities and focus on what’s truly important, plan and schedule your day, and organize your calendar and tasks.
- Discover your time management patterns.
- Understand what time management really is.
- Understand the importance of planning.
- Prioritize your daily tasks when everything seems urgent.
- Schedule your day realistically and systematically.
- Audit your time with a time log.
- Design an effective time management system.
- Control and manage your reading pile.
- Create systems for repetitive tasks, so you don’t do things twice.
- Save time in bits and pieces: little things add up!
- Make effective use of down time.
- Make decisions quickly, once you have the appropriate information.
Contact us to today to inquire about your event, theme, location, fees, and availability.