Laura’s STACKS (get it?) offer a special bundle of products each month by Laura Stack around a particular theme, specially priced for a high-value, low-cost educational offering. You’ll receive three different one-hour, online training videos by Laura, plus three combination audio/ebooks. You can listen to the 30-minute MP3s on your way to work or read them, whichever you prefer.
Laura’s “Tax Time Blues” STACK: Just in time for spring, we present LAURA’s “Tax Time Blues” STACK. Ah, spring, when a young person’s fancy turns to thoughts of…taxes…and cleaning. In the old days, the fresh air and fine, bright weather of spring was the ideal time to spend a few days airing out the stuffiness of winter, cleaning out the closets, and scouring the home from top to bottom. Some of us still perform this annual ritual at home. For many of us, it’s become a fixture in our workplaces as well.
It makes sense to occasionally stop long enough to clean up your workspace AND your performance. You don’t have to do it in the springtime, but it’s usually convenient to do so: the post-holiday crush has slowed, and many of us haven’t scheduled our vacations yet. A few hours spent setting things right in April can save you days or weeks’ worth of time in the coming year. These educational resources from Laura Stack will give you the boost you need and keep you on your toes.
Laura’s “Tax Time Blues” STACK includes these three one-hour online training videos:
1. Meetings! Where Minutes Are Kept and Hours are Wasted
2. Become a Productive, Indispensable Assistant
3. Productive Presentations: Be Prepared, In Control, and Composed
And these three audio/eBooks:
1. Where Did I Put My Keys? Jogging Your Memory
2. Your Household Budget: Juggling Finances on the Home Front
3. Stop That Stinking Thinking: Shift Your Attitude and Regain Perspective
Laura’s “Ain’t No Blarney” STACK: For March 2017, we present Laura’s “Ain’t No Blarney” STACK. If you ever visit Ireland, Lass, it’s almost a requirement to kiss the Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle. By doing so, it’s claimed that one can receive the “Gift of the Gab,” never again to be at a loss for words.
So, where did this term “blarney” come from? Nearly six hundred years ago, one of Ireland’s Lords, Cormac MacCarthy, built a castle he named Blarney Castle. Queen Elizabeth I decreed that all properties should be given over to the crown, but MacCarthy wasn’t particularly forthcoming with his castle. He continually delayed giving BlarneyCastle by writing to the queen and praising her with his overgenerous prose, but never actually ceded the property to her. This went on and on for many years. Finally, in frustration, the Queen exclaimed something to the effect of, “Blarney this and Blarney that. He’s all Blarney!” Suffice it to say, it had something to do with MacCarthy being full of blarney. Nowadays, we call it being full of something else, except blarney is more artful.
Appropriately, Laura’s “Ain’t No Blarney” STACK this month includes three audiobooks and three one-hour online training videos designed to strengthen your gift of gab:
Three one-hour online training videos:
1. Productive Presentations: Be Prepared, in Control, and Composed
2. Assertiveness and Direct Communication: Your Wording Is a Critical Productivity Tool
3. How to Tame Your Tweets, Focus Your Facebook, and Lasso Your LinkedIn: Using Social Media to Maximize Profits and Save Time
Three Audiobooks with Transcript:
1. Apply 3-V Impact: Strengthen Your Visual, Verbal, and Vocal Image
2. Self-Promotion and Self-Presentation Skills: Marketing Yourself for Success
3. The Six Laws of Approachability: How to Break Down Barriers and Get People to Like You
Laura’s “Feeling the Love” STACK: For February 2017, we present Laura’s “Feeling the Love” STACK. Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Laura’s featured Stack will help you “feel the love”! Learn how to get out of the office earlier, spend more time with your loved ones, and balance your life. Order Laura’s “Feeling the Love” Stack of special products designed to help you focus on the important people in your life: your family, your spouse, and even some extra time for yourself!
Laura’s “Feeling the Love” STACK includes these three one-hour online training videos:
1. Your Life In Balance: Creating More Discretionary Time for Yourself
2. How Parents Can Help Their Children Get Organized: Teach Your Kids to Be Productive and Manage Their Time
3. Extreme Job Required: Surviving the 60-Plus Hour Workweek
And these 3 Audiobooks with Transcript:
1. Achieving Your Highest Vision of Yourself – Designing Your Ideal Life
2. Savvy Parenting: Raising Productive, Responsible Teenagers
3. The Greatest Gift of All – Showing Your Love by Giving Your Time
Laura’s “New Year, New You” STACK: Two of the top New Year’s Resolutions are to get organized and lose weight. Laura Stack can help you do BOTH! This STACK of special products is designed to boost your productivity in the New Year, AND as a bonus, Laura will share her secrets on how she lost over 40 pounds in just four months.
Laura’s “New Year, New You” STACK includes these three one-hour online training videos:
1. Email Best Practices: Fall in Love with Your Inbox
2. Thirty Best Practices for Scheduling Your Day in Outlook: Maintaining Your Calendar Digitally
3. Ten Tips to Topple Technology Time-Wasters!
And these three audio/eBooks:
1. Becoming Self-Disciplined: Make Yourself Do What You Should Do, Even When You Don’t Feel Like It
2. Time Management: How to Control Your Day in an Uncontrollable Workplace
3. A Winning Mindset: The Secret Weapon of Powerful People
BONUS PDF: The Totally-Made-Up Laura Stack 4B Weight Loss Plan