What separates an average salesperson from a high-performing salesperson? They spend more time on activities that produce sales and less time on those that don’t. Simple concept? Yes, but difficult to implement in reality, because most traditional sales training doesn’t focus on productivity, and “old school” time management techniques have little application for the salesperson. In this session, you’ll learn “real world” methods to manage your schedule, tasks, devices, follow-ups, and email.
- Do more of the activities that drive sales (actively selling, prospecting or closing sales)
- Do fewer non-income producing activities (delegate, automate, reduce).
- Integrate their various tools seamlessly (sync your in-house CRM, email, handheld, tablet, laptop).
- Automate administrative activities (manual processing, filing, moving)
- Maintain flawless organization systems (effective time, email, and information management).
- Follow-up with impeccable accuracy and predictability (workflow systems that track open loops and pending items)
- Work efficiently from anywhere (road warriors, mobile office, down time usage)
Contact us to today to inquire about your event, theme, location, fees, and availability.