Contact us to find out how to bring Laura’s powerful productivity message to your organization. Complete the form below, and you will receive a complimentary copy of Laura’s eBook 111 Ways to Improve Your Personal Productivity. In addition, when you submit your inquiry and book your first event, you will receive 24 FREE copies of one of Laura’s books (your choice) to give away to audience members or use as door prizes. So please take a moment to provide your information below, or if you prefer, contact John Stack at 303-471-7401 or email John@TheProductivityPro.com. We look forward to helping you make your meeting a huge success! Thank you.
- Fighting Your Corner: Protecting Your Team in a Competitive Workplace
- Gearing Up For Success: Preparing for a Quantum Leap in Productivity
- How to Lead By Stepping Back: Five Steps to Delegation
- Sharing For Success: Smashing Data Silos and Breaking Up Fiefdoms
- Brushing Up On Your Personal ROI: Improving Your Leadership Skills
Execution Is The Strategy
Stack believes a leader’s biggest challenge isn’t creating the strategy—it’s executing the strategy. In today's world of rapid, disruptive change, strategy can’t be separate from execution—it has to emerge from execution. You have to continually adjust your strategy to fit new realities. Laura Stack’s book will show you how to quickly drive strategic initiatives and get great results from your team. Her L-E-A-D Formula™ outlines the Four Keys to Successful Execution.More Details »The Productivity Store »
- When a crisis can't be avoided due to a change/deadline/mistake, don't panic! Take a deep breath, determine what needs to be done & do it. About an hour ago
- Concentrate on finishing 1 task at a time, don't flit about like a butterfly, doing a bit of this and that, or you'll end up 1/2 organized. About 2 hours ago
- A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. ~Charles Darwin About 2 hours ago
Latest From The Blog
July 24, 2014
“The healthiest competition occurs when average people win by putting in above average effort.” — Colin Powell, former four-star U.S. Army general and Secretary of State. As Tarzan liked to remind Jane after a hard day’s work, it’s a jungle out there. The business world has become more competitive than ever, given the global market […]Read More »
Copyright © 2014 The Productivity Pro, Inc. All Rights Reserved.