Contact us to find out how to bring Laura’s powerful productivity message to your organization. Complete the form below, and you will receive a complimentary copy of Laura’s eBook 111 Ways to Improve Your Personal Productivity. In addition, when you submit your inquiry and book your first event, you will receive 24 FREE copies of one of Laura’s books (your choice) to give away to audience members or use as door prizes. So please take a moment to provide your information below, or if you prefer, contact John Stack at 303-471-7401 or email John@TheProductivityPro.com. We look forward to helping you make your meeting a huge success! Thank you.
Sign up to receive my weekly productivity blog posts via e-mail and get a FREE copy of my e-book on “111 Ways to Increase your Personal Productivity”.
Connect On Facebook
- Get Back On the Horse: Recovering After a Bad Decision
- Short, Sweet, and to the Point: Boost Your Productivity By Saying No
- Total Transparency: Making an Open Book of Your Worklife
- Rest Your Way to Success: The Value of Productive Relaxation
- Keeping It to Yourself: Five Things a Wise Manager Never Delegates
Latest From The Blog
October 28, 2014
“Sometimes you make choices, and sometimes choices make you.” — American writer Gayle Forman. No matter where you stand in the company hierarchy, no matter how well you’ve done your due diligence, and no matter how careful you are before committing yourself to a course of action, sometimes you’re going to crash and burn. Bad […]Read More »