This is the skillset that truly sets Laura Stack apart from all productivity experts. Workflow management requires a mastery of email handling, planning, scheduling, project, time, and task management, prioritization, and organization. Workflow is the “secret sauce” that separates ordinary performers from the extraordinary. Having these skills will set you apart from the rest, and your team will function at optimal levels with everyone using the same system.
Laura’s method is bulletproof. Nothing falls through the cracks. Deadlines aren’t missed. Pending items are always resolved. Loops are closed. There is no re-reading, re-thinking, re-processing. Inboxes are empty, and multiple to-do lists are integrated into a single, consolidated system. You’ll sleep well at night, knowing that everything is under control, and you’re on top of everything. Your life will never be the same. Even “power users” are wide-eyed at the end of this session. AND as a bonus, Laura injects plenty of humor to make it fun. (NOTE: Laura prefers a 3-hour general session for this presentation, and her system is demonstrated using Microsoft Outlook.)
- Process your email quickly and track pending items, tasks owed by others, and “waiting for” information.
- Get your text, emails, Facebook messages, ideas, to-do lists, sticky notes, and meeting notes all into one place.
- Combine multiple to-do lists into one central, consolidated list, where you can make the best choice in the moment on the best use of your time.
- Create an organized time management system to help you capture, organize, reference, and execute your highest priorities.
- Keep track of your action items and don’t let anything fall through the cracks.
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly planning periods to stay on top of projects and tasks coming down the pike.
Contact us to today to inquire about your event, theme, location, fees, and availability.