Successful people don’t trade personal satisfaction for professional achievement. They know high performance depends on both. To avoid the peaks and valleys of productivity created by balancing the urgent demands of work and personal life, professionals must be able to balance both without sacrificing either. This program teaches behavioral strategies and lifestyle tactics to help you to work at a realistic level. Rediscover vision, vitality, and meaning in your life!
- Establish your governing purpose and values.
- Describe a personal vision for work and life.
- Design your “ideal” life.
- Allocate time according to your values and the top priorities in your life.
- Strive to reach your ideal life balance, without being satisfied with “close enough.”
- Set appropriate boundaries and stick to your guns.
- Stop thinking about work and enjoy your personal time.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Create rituals with your family to reconnect during stressful times.
- Don’t waste time with excessive television, video games, or the Internet.
- Turn off the technology when you’re with your family or on personal time.
- Distinguish between “negotiable” and “non-negotiable” activities.
- Develop strategies to manage and create discretionary time.
- Leave work on time.
Contact us to today to inquire about your event, theme, location, fees, and availability.