How to Improve Results and Revenues
The pressure on every aspect of a salesperson’s job has increased dramatically over the past few years. Customers are more sophisticated, more demanding, and harder to see. Really good salespeople are organized and manage their time well. However, most traditional sales training doesn’t focus on productivity, because many “old school” techniques have little application for the salesperson. This course offers salespeople innovative productivity strategies to reduce administrative inefficiency, boost results, and spend the majority of their time on the selling activity. “Outside” salespeople will actually get “outside,” rather than being stuck “inside” their offices staring at their computers all day. You’ll save at least an hour a day after spending a day with Laura!
- Calculate exactly how much a month, week, day, hour, and minute of your time is worth.
- Create a system that integrates your in-house CRM, your email, your handheld, and your paperwork.
- Reduce effort: be more efficient, reduce keystrokes, and tighten up your processes.
- Track delegation, projects, tasks, and reminders with Outlook.
- Discover the 3 critical principles and 6 components of an effective time management system, whether electronic, paper, or hybrid.
- Process and organize your email quickly and regularly empty your inbox. Know where to keep emails that need answers (hint: it’s not your inbox).
- Create the perfect system for your personality, environment, travel status, and work situation.
- Learn to process your paperwork quickly and get your hands on what you need quickly.
- Work efficiently and get a lot accomplished while traveling.
- Plan and schedule the night before, so you can hit the ground running.
- Discover which tasks you should complete at specific times for maximum efficiency.
- Track your client communications, phone calls, conversations, and meeting results, and pull that information into your system.
Download a one-page PDF sheet about the SALES: Discovering the Time Secrets of Successful Salespeople course to share or print.