Get More Done in Less Time and Leave the Office Earlier
Are you working 60-80 hours a week? Would you like to learn how to be more productive at work, so you can achieve the same results in less time and Leave the Office Earlier®? This seminar is Laura’s flagship productivity class that combines key concepts from multiple seminar listings into a comprehensive, full-day program. Time management, prioritization, scheduling, concentration, organization, email, workflow, processing, and systems are all covered—from the start of your day until the end—to help you get Maximum Results in Minimum Time®. Professionals, managers, and administrative staff will gain scores of new ideas from “The Productivity Pro”® on increasing output without increasing effort and performing at your matchless best!
- Understand the importance of planning and time management.
- Prioritize your daily tasks when everything seems urgent.
- Plan time in your calendar to complete tasks.
- Schedule your day systematically and realistically.
- Discover your energy prime times.
- Learn why multi-tasking is unproductive and how to concentrate.
- Discover Microsoft Outlook® tricks to organize email and simplify your life management.
- Design an effective time management system.
- Keep track of time-sensitive documents and action items.
- Learn the new principles of organization required for the digital age.
- Learn the “6-D” system for paper, email, voice mail, and action item management.
- Learn secrets for keeping your email and paper in-boxes empty.
Download a one-page PDF sheet about the PRODUCTIVITY: Mastering Your Personal Productivity course to share or print.