Good leaders understand that time management is not about squeezing more into their days; it’s about you and your people spending time productively toward the accomplishment of organizational goals. This innovative program discusses three key time management principles for leaders: (1) avoiding organizational “speed bumps,” (2) eliminating activities that waste your time and the time of your people, and (3) modeling effective time management behavior.
- Eliminate “speed bumps” (feedback, decision making, communication)
- Manage meetings effectively and reduce wasted time.
- Determine the most productive means of communicating (meeting, phone, email, etc.)
- Delegate appropriately and follow-up correctly.
- Create email and voice mail protocols to help your staff increase efficiency.
- Help your people move through change more quickly.
- Keep people from burning out and maintain proper balance.
- Determine how to reduce interruptions in your department, so your people are more productive.
- Model effective time management behavior (priorities, scheduling, organization, saying no, procrastination).
Contact us to today to inquire about your event, theme, location, fees, and availability.