Become a Productivity Pro®!
P-R-O-D-U-C-T-I-V-E Video Series with Laura Stack!
Gear up for your next level of success by enrolling in Laura Stack’s new video training program, The P-R-O-D-U-C-T-I-V-E Video Series! You’ll get the equivalent of an advanced degree in Productivity with ten ALL-NEW productivity training videos.
Bring Laura into the privacy of your own office, conference room, or home for a dose of personal productivity training.
$297 for the ten-video series. Each video is one hour in length.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Print a handout before each session to use during the class.
- Watch the one-hour video from any internet connection.
- Apply new skills and practice new behaviors using your action plan.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL?
- Senior leaders wanting to leverage their time more effectively
- Mid- to senior-level managers wanting to get things done more efficiently
- Emerging leaders wanting to perform at their productive best
- Individual contributors wanting to get greater value out of their investment of time
- Anyone at any level to achieve their personal productivity goals
VIDEOS INCLUDED IN THE SERIES:
P = Preparation. Get ready to have a productive day! Preparation relates to how well you’ve planned and laid the foundations for your daily activities. The goals you set will focus those activities and provide direction for your day and life—short and long term. An established direction, outlined with purposeful thought, ensures your day won’t be governed by whim. This webinar will help you set a direction and stick to it.
- Translate your long-term goals into actionable tasks you can work on today.
- Conduct monthly, weekly, and daily reviews using the “one to-do with three views” concept.
- Set up Microsoft Outlook to automatically track your projects and long-term goals, all the way down to your daily activities: automatically!
- Use The Six-Step Daily Planning Method each evening to ensure you’re ready for the next day.
- Choose your next activity based upon Laura’s innovative triage prioritization method.
R = Reduction. Eliminate things that slow you down! With a finite amount of time available, the temptation is to go faster and work more hours if you want to get more done. But productivity isn’t just about squeezing more into your day: it’s also about reducing the “speed bumps” that slow you down—such as poor delegation, inefficient processes, ineffective meetings, and unclear priorities. This webinar will help you reduce timewasters and streamline your processes.
- Take inventory of your current commitments.
- Discover your low-value tasks and activities, so you can focus on the important.
- Set appropriate boundaries with other people.
- Evaluate and reduce the inefficiencies in your processes.
- Solve people problems, bottlenecks, and time wasters.
- Use the 4P’s of effective meetings to skyrocket your results!
O = Order. Get organized once and for all! Order relates to your level of organization: your ability to process, store, and find information effectively. Can you find what you want, when you want it, in thirty seconds or less? How tidy does your work area look? This webinar will teach you how to organize your task lists, time management system, calendar, email, paper, files, reading materials, and desk.
- Use Laura’s C-O-R-E™ method to create an organized time management system.
- Create a library of important documents, research, and online articles.
- Determine what works best for you: Software? Paper? Device? Internet? Phone? App?
- Use Laura’s original 6D Information Management System™ to process incoming information.
- Learn the Four Office Faux Pas of organizing your office.
- Create the systems you need to stay on top of things.
D = Discipline. Maintain productive behaviors and control! Discipline is your ability to consistently follow your systems. Having the knowledge won’t matter if you can’t stick to your guns. To maximize your productivity, you need to learn to do what must be done, and to exercise restraint over your own impulses, emotions, and desires. If you’re self-disciplined, you exhibit consistent focus in your daily work—even when you don’t feel like it. This webinar will help you stop procrastinating and stay on track during the day.
- Practice effective self-control techniques.
- Take back your time by taking back control over your bad habits.
- Focus on doing what you should be doing, rather than what you want to be doing.
- Discover why you procrastinate and conquer it with a 4-step remedy.
- Reduce perfectionist tendencies to move more quickly.
- Get work done versus do it perfectly: when is “good enough” good enough?
U = Unease. Use positive stress to your advantage! The “faster, cheaper, do more with nothing” approach has created a workplace in which workers are always in high gear. Ironically, this work style usually increases stress while reducing productivity. If you find yourself whizzing along out of control without any idea of how you’re going to make it through the day, this webinar will help you to gently apply the brakes.
- Recognize signs of brain overload and stress.
- Understand the link between stress and performance.
- Learn to say NO and make it stick!
- Increase flexibility and flourish in the face of change.
- Control your emotions when pushed to the limit.
- Change your attitude and “stinking thinking” when stressed.
C = Concentration. Stay on target and stop multi-tasking! Nowadays, so many things compete for your attention in the workplace that it can be hard to concentrate on what’s important. This webinar will help you improve your ability to stay on target and focus on the critical task at hand.
- Learn the Four T-Y-P-Es of Distractions.
- Discover amazing focus techniques to counter your distractions.
- Create protocols with your co-workers to help each other reduce interruptions.
- Stop multi-tasking and maintain concentration on important tasks in front of you.
- Stop talking to yourself with memory tools.
- Use the F-L-O-W Technique™ to get into a focused state, ready to work.
T = Time Mastery. Manage your activities effectively throughout the day! Good time management brings the rewards of results, recognition, free time, clarity, and focus. It gives you a purpose in life, structure to your day, direction, and reduced frustration. It brings you to the end of the day with a sense of accomplishment. If life is running you instead of the other way around, this webinar will help you get the upper hand with myriad time-saving tips.
- Discover your biggest personal time bandits.
- Overcome communication obstacles: unclear expectations, poor instructions, lack of a deadline, and ambiguous requests.
- Close the loop with others and work to reduce inefficiencies.
- Schedule your day effectively with Laura’s Top Ten Timing Techniques.
- Run your calendar, rather than letting it run you.
I = Information Management. Use technology to boost your output and save you time! Technology is both a blessing and a curse. It can definitely improve your productivity, but having to deal with email, voicemail, the Internet, Blackberries, PDAs, cell phones, and pagers can make you less productive if you’re not careful. This webinar will help you tame your technology and skyrocket your results!
- S-H-A-R-E™ your information: social media, history, action, reference, external inputs.
- Discover cool new accessories, software, utilities, and apps to boost your productivity.
- Keep track of the deluge of information effortlessly.
- Use the 5-Step Email Decision Tree to process your email in record time.
- Watch a demonstration on how to keep your email inbox empty!
- Discover how Laura’s Top Ten Technology Tips can save you an hour a day!
V = Vitality. Focus on yourself and maintain high levels of energy! How healthy are you? How good do you feel? How much energy do you have throughout the day to accomplish the things you want to? Recent studies have shown that we have the potential to dramatically affect productivity by paying closer attention to our health. In other words, when you feel good, you can accomplish more. This webinar will help you get on the road to healthier productivity.
- Plan around your energy prime times and down times.
- Determine what type of work you should be doing at certain times of the day.
- Realize how your health quotient is impacting your productivity.
- Learn easy diet and exercise techniques to keep your energy high all day.
- Discover why breaks, vacation, and good sleep are critical for productivity.
- Practice proper self-care, so you don’t always end up at the bottom of your to-do list.
E = Equilibrium. Spend time correctly across all areas of your life! Workplace balance is tough to achieve, because most employees have a real commitment to both their jobs and to their families. They love their work lives and their personal lives, often with equal vigor, and don’t want to give up either. But many professionals find it difficult to participate fully in one area without sacrificing the other. This webinar will guide you toward achieving your personal equilibrium, whatever that may be.
- Determine what’s important and articulate your core values.
- Create a personal mission statement to guide your choices and commitments.
- Discover what “balance” means for you.
- Recognize where you’re off course and how to get back on track.
- Make the proper personal choices and work at a realistic level.
- Ensure that your calendar reflects your priorities.
Questions? For personal assistance, please call us at 303-471-7401 or email [email protected]