Wall Street Journal Video: BUILDING A WORKPLACE CULTURE: How to Revolutionize the Dreaded Conference Call
Wall Street Journal Video: ‘Excuse Me’ The Cost of Workplace Interruptions
Podcast Network – Personal Productivity Show (10.6MB)
Podcast Network – Personal Productivity Show
WGN Radio AM 720 Chicago – Steve Cochran Show – “Productivity” (3.1MB)
WGN Radio AM 720 Chicago – Steve Cochran Show
WBZ Boston – The Jordan Rich Show, May 2008 – “The Exhaustion Cure” (7.6MB)
WBZ Boston – The Jordan Rich Show, May 2008
Suggested Interview Questions
- How can people figure out why they can’t seem to get anything done?
- What tips do you have on how to decide the priority of a task?
- What suggestions do you have about determining what time of the day to do certain types of tasks?
- What advice do you have for people who are overloaded?
- How can we deal with all the distractions around us and drop-in visitors?
- What tips do you have for getting a handle on technology?
- What guidance do you give for creating an effective time management system?
- How can we deal with thousands of email messages in our inboxes?