If you desperately need a new, organized, efficient time management system, but you don’t want to set up your system yourself, let Laura do it for you with her personal one-on-one productivity consultation services! Instead of reading all the books, watching all the videos, and figuring out how to handle your workflow yourself, you can have Laura sit down next to you and get you rocking and rolling! In person or virtually, Laura will take over your mouse and click you into a bright new sunny future. After a day with Laura, you’ll have an empty email inbox, a prioritized, integrated task list, a new workflow methodology, and a brand-new time management system.
Productivity Pro® Consulting Options
Option 1: Hands-on system set-up with Laura
- Discovery call to discuss your needs
- Full productivity audit and two online productivity assessments
- Planning call to review reports, set goals, and prepare for consulting session
- Office visit in your location—one five-hour organizational in-person session (includes expenses). Your calendar needs to be 100% clear for the day.
- Deliverable is a comprehensive workflow system to manage your time, emails, tasks, delegation, projects, and calendar.
- Professional fee: $7,500 plus travel expenses
Option 2: Virtual consultation
- Same as Option 1 above EXCEPT the session will be conducted virtually using gotoassist, where Laura will control your mouse and system from her office
- Professional fee: $4,500
Option 3: Add on four months of implementation support
- Available only at the conclusion of Options 1 or 2 above
- Unlimited email access to Laura
- Bi-weekly phone calls
- Access to Laura’s library of 200+ Outlook videos for just-in-time help
- Self-development resources provided as applicable (videos, books, MP3s, etc.)
- Action planning and progress reporting (as desired)
- Professional fee: $2,500
Sample client companies that have engaged Laura as a Productivity Consultant
- Kronos, Director
- Merrill Lynch, Vice President
- MillerCoors, Sr. Manager
- Sherwin-Williams, President
- Sunoco, Vice President
- UBS Financial Services, Sr. Vice President
What are the requirements to participate?
- An open mind and a willingness to overhaul your current system and process information in a totally different way
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 or 2016 with Microsoft Exchange (not POP).
- If you use office365.com, the actual software must be on your computer (not web-based).
- A PC (sorry Mac people). Outlook for Mac is missing some key functionality that I use.
- A smartphone (either iPhone or Droid is fine); a tablet is optional.
- Any devices must sync with Outlook.
If you’re interested in this program, email [email protected] or call 303-471-7401 to set up a free initial consultation call with Laura to see if this is a good fit for you!