As an MBA student, Laura Stack was inspired by Peter Drucker’s classic 1969 book The Effective Executive. But a lot has changed since it was written. And while Drucker’s advice on what to do remains brilliant, he didn’t give much detail on the how. After 25 years of working with leaders, Stack’s new book is written for the 21st century executive, detailing precisely how today’s leaders and managers can obtain profitable, productive results by managing the intersection of two critical values: effectiveness and efficiency. Effectiveness, Stack says, is identifying and achieving the best objectives for your organization—doing the right things. Efficiency is accomplishing them with the least amount of time, effort, and cost—doing things right. If you’re not clear on both, you’re wasting your time. As Drucker put it, “There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all.”
The 3T Leadership Model
Stack identifies twelve practices that will enable executives to be effective and efficient, grouped into three areas where leaders spend their time, called 3T Leadership: Strategic Thinking (Business), Teamwork (Employees), and Tactics (Self). For each practice, Stack offers advice from her 25 years in the trenches, working with thousands of leaders globally. You’ll receive scores of new ideas on how you, your team, and your organization can boost productivity. Visit www.3TLeadership.com.
Watch the Trailer
You’ll Get All These Educational Resources with the Book!
Included in your purchase are several complimentary resources to help you and your leadership team:
- Form a book club!
- Download the Leader Guide and a Discussion Guide
- View the chapter videos in your next staff meeting!
- Use the Personal Journal to reflect and apply the concepts in the book!
- Take the online 3T Leadership Assessment from the book and receive a PDF report!
- Attend the Doing the Right Things Right webinar on January 19!
Visit www.3TLeadership.com for a complete list!
Bonus Goodies with Purchase!
When you order or purchase the book and forward your receipt to [email protected], you’ll receive links to the following Special Bonuses from These Experts: Joe Calloway, Connie Podesta, Waldo Waldman, Dianna Booher, Eric Chester, and Barry Banther.
As additional gifts from Laura Stack, you’ll receive:
- A one-year subscription to Laura’s online video series for leaders. Each five-minute weekly video comes with a transcript and a “training blueprint” with key points, discussion questions, and an exercise to help you take the learning back to your team. These videos provide valuable discussion points for your staff meetings to share your learning and keep the momentum going.
- A free trial of The Productivity Pro® App with 100+ hours of online education!
“Stack is so right about ‘doing the right things right.’ My advice for how an effective executive should spend some time? Read and learn from her book!”
—Harvey Mackay, author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Swim with the Sharks without Being Eaten Alive